Seven Things to Look for while Renting an Apartment in GoaGoa home rentals are in plenty, and each very competitive. There are many online listings on trivago, Oyo, makaan, airbnb etc. But for cheap villas to rent, beach huts in goa or even if you are looking for villas for rent with a private pool, they are all available at the click of a button. Yet, there are 10 things that you must look out for while looking for apartments for rent in goa. Renting in Goa is available for as short a time as one day, to longer leases consisting of a few days to a few years.
Place according to your taste:
- You can get many offerings to rent in goa on Goa Rentals.
- You like to be on the scene and happening, you can choose resorts in Calangute, Candolim and Baga.
- As all top nightclubs like LPK goa, Titos goa club, Cape Town Cafe etc are located here.
- If you want to liven up and live the hippie days, you can choose Vagator beach resorts or beach huts in Arambol. Querim beach is closeby if you are staying in arambol beach hotels.
- If you want to laze around and do your own thing, Panjim and Porvorim would be great places to choose. Just search for things to do in panjim and you will get plenty of options. Panjim is very close to Miramar beach and Dona Paula beach. Old goa churches is a must visit place which is closeby from Panjim incase you have staying in a hotel near miramar beach.
Suit your Style:
- You will find places to suit your vacationing style. You can get cheap villas in Goa, service apartments in Goa, portuguese villas in goa, to luxurious villas with private pools.
Fit it into your Price:
- Price is a very important factor when it comes to renting hotel in Goa. For budget travellers, you can get good bargains at various online portals. Usually trivago, Oyo, makaan, airbnb have a lots of listings. People prefer local cheap hotels, beach villas, flats in goa because of low prices. Budget hotels in Goa where local goans work will also help you with info on best shacks in goa.
- How to rent: For cheap villas to cottages for rent in Goa, you can visit www.goapropertyhub.com
- You will be surprised how Goa rentals can help to keep your holiday within budget. Always ensure you are renting from a legal company. You can get best deals during off season in Goa. You can rent cheap villa in goa during off season. Whether you want to rent a villa in goa or stay in a 5 star resort in goa, make sure you read reviews before booking.
Choose your Season:
- The best time to visit Goa is from October to May. The rentals in Goa are cheaper during the months of October-November and March-April. From renting a car/bike to rent a flat in goa, The rates are much cheaper when its off season in goa. October-November may see more pleasant weather. Visiting Goa in April would be a bad time as we welcome the scorching heat.
- Check for Customised and Discounted Offers: You can get discounted offers. You can always request for customised offers, especially during the monsoons. If you are fine with rather frequent inclement weather.
- Documentation and legal aspects: It is best to discuss threadbare and put into black and white all the terms and conditions of rentals in Goa. Also, it is imperative for you to give some personal identity proof to the owner.