Rules and Regulations to follow before buying a property in Goa
Once you decide of buying a property in Goa, your search starts right here in the earnest. But before you actually start searching for the properties you must look at some home buying tips those will help you to select the perfect home for yourself.
Criteria for buying any property
You can start enlisting the real estate agents or you can go for it alone. You should have your own set of criteria in order to help you in selecting or short listing the properties depending on your personal requirements. Mostly, the top criteria one should consider include reputation of the builder, budget and location. In order to help you in your search, we have listed a number of properties on the website.
Keep Transparency in buying process
Being a part of our policy for maintaining complete transparency and honesty with the clients throughout the buying process, we will surely be pleased to share the complete information of the property along with the guidelines for purchase, the key factors, potential risks before making any final decision. In addition to that, you can request visit our site.
Exercise Caution before finalizing the property
Buying a property in Goa is quite exhilarating but also daunting for the buyers those are not familiar with the property market in Goa and laws and hence you need to exercise caution and carryout due diligence whenever appointing a lawyer or a realtor during the scrutiny process. In the property market is virtually dark and highly unregulated and unorganized both the buyers and the seller might become the victims.
Scrutiny and Investigation of Title Documents
It is always recommended that your lawyer verifies the documents before making the payments:
- Sale deed or the agreement for sale between the seller and the builder or between the previous owner and seller.
- No objection Certificate from the society.
- The registration certificate of the housing society.
- The nil encumbrance certificate from the sub registrar
- The allotment letter and share certificate issued by the society
- House tax payment receipts and the latest electricity bills and the bills must be in the name of the seller.
- The certificate of total payment is made by the builder or the previous owner for the seller.
- The possession letter from the builder or the previous owner of the seller
The buyer should understand the benefits and the risks of buying a property which is under construction and then adopt the clinical approach in decision making process. If you happen to follow this guide in a proper way you will surely end up buying a perfect property in Goa.
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back down the road. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!
Comments are closed.